Making The Band 4 Season Finale :Audrey Kick Out!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Making the Band 4 division afterpiece aired on television endure night, I didn’t get a adventitious to watch it yet but I heard all about it. I mean, it’s all over the internet so I ample I’d address about it while I can.

Well, if you didn’t get a adventitious to watch Making the Band 4 division afterpiece like I didn’t, let me just run through the important things just incase you’ve absent it. Anyways, Diddy met with a few associates that included some girls from the pop R+B group, Danity Kane.

Bad Boy Records founder, Diddy, sat down with Dawn and Aubrey to allocution about their approaching with Danity Kane. If you don’t know, Dawn and Aubrey never apparent eye to eye and they consistently altercate and base heads. Well, Diddy basically said they bare to plan it out or else… and he acicular out the actuality that he didn’t wish to abide to abutment and armamentarium a accumulation that artlessly does not and will not get alone.

Of course, Aubrey started babble and flipping out on Diddy and he basically kicked her out the group. And I anticipate Dawn or some added affiliate of Danity Kane was aggravating to stick up for her and Diddy told her that she could accompany them as able-bodied they want.

Well, that’s basically all you guys charge to apperceive about the Making the Band 4 division finale. I assumption you’ll accept to delay until next division for the rest!


0 comment: