Taco Bell Says

Thursday, October 23, 2008


So endure year, I gave Taco Bell acclaim for a advance in which they'd assuredly accept to pay off. After years of breeding publicity on achievement aces promotions that never gave anyone chargeless aliment (minus the chalupa giveouts at NBA games), they came up with "Steal A Base, Steal A Taco."

If a amateur artlessly blanket a abject at the World Series endure year, anybody in America would get a taco.

So Jacoby Ellsbury of the Red Sox steals a abject in Bold 2 and Taco Bell gives abroad chargeless tacos to America. If I begin out Taco Bell had no allowance for the promotion, I approved to amount out absolutely how abounding tacos they would accord away.

I basically ample out that if you annual for how abounding humans would apperceive a abject was even baseborn and how abounding humans would bethink to redeem their chargeless taco a anniversary after during business hours, they'd accord abroad alone 33,750 tacos.

After seeing that Taco Bell is accomplishing the advance afresh this year--they've added an hour to the redemption--I contacted Taco Bell agent Rob Poetsch and asked him how off I was on my anticipation endure year. He told me that I was actual off and that chargeless Taco Bell, in fact, gave abroad millions of tacos.

I approved to do the algebraic afresh and I just can't see how they anytime entered the two actor range, unless admirers who remembered calm assorted tacos. I don't beggarly to alarm them liars, but the rules accumulated with the allowance accomplish it absurd to believe.

I can't brainstorm added than 20 percent of the absolute country knows about the advance (60 actor people). What I didn't annual for endure year was that Taco Bell would acquaint the actuality that the accident happened. So I said 30 percent of the country would accept accepted the abject was stolen. This year, I'm putting that allotment up to 50 percent. So we accept 30 actor humans still in the basin to get their chargeless taco, which has incidentally risen in amount by 14 cents back endure year.

One Baseborn Abject at the 2008 World Series Equals Millions of Chargeless Tacos for America Taco Bell

Now here's area the amount gets actively attenuated out. Let's say a abject is baseborn in tomorrow night's game. According to the rules, humans will accept to delay about six days--until Tuesday, Oct. 28 to get their chargeless taco. No amount how abundant Taco Bell advertises up until that day, I'd say alone 40 percent (maximum) apprehend if it's time for accretion day. That anchorage it down to 12 actor people.

Will NFL's Jets Accept To Reconsider PSL Prices?

Pizza Restaurants in the United States Facing Challenges Over Coming Years

Then comes the killer. You accept to aggregate your taco amid the hours of 2 p. and 6 pm. I like the actuality that they've added a non-working hour, but I can't see how added than 8 percent of the humans who are acquainted of the chargeless taco redemption--even with lower gas prices these days--would drive to get their chargeless taco amid those hours on a Tuesday. So, by giving Taco Bell every advantage, I appear up with 960,000 tacos accustomed away.


0 comment: